(UK FREE) +44 (0) 7598376064 | +34 96 673 13 53


claims lawyer in spain

How can we help you?

At some point, we all encounter unfair or unpleasant situations. Fortunately, Spain has a legal system that protects us from abuses and non-conformities. In almost any situation, it is wise to seek the advice of a lawyer.

We can help you evaluate the risks and opportunities you face, ensuring that your position is objectively favorable. We can also outline the steps to take in any legal proceedings. Let us help you navigate the legal system and protect your rights.

Schedule a Free Call

Related services


We will assist you in drafting and filing the complaint or claim with your bank in Spain.

Neighbour’s Community

If an agreement cannot be reached through dialogue, we will submit a formal complaint to your community.


Divorce is a legal procedure that terminates the marital relationship. Our specialists will help you defend your interests.


If you believe that a Spanish public administration has violated any of your rights, we will help you process the complaint and accompany you to the end of the process.


As a consumer, you can file complaints regarding supplies; in case of disagreement, we will do so before the competent consumer body.

Tax management

We will file for you the economic-administrative claim against acts of Tax Management.

Power of attorney

We will be your legal representative if you cannot be physically present and need it.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit eleifend, taciti libero erat sollici-tudin mus convallis.


What powers are common to include in a power of attorney to purchase a property?


1- Representing the person obtaining the NIE (identification number for foreigners) before the Spanish police.

2- Maintain relations with the selling party (developer or owner) on your behalf as effectively as possible.

3- Pay taxes on your behalf, always safeguarding your interests vis-à-vis the tax authorities as your representatives.

4- Claiming and defending your position before the public administration in the face of notifications and requirements, following any administrative process to obtain the most favourable result.

5- Act as your tax representative in Spain for the purposes required by law.

6- Open and follow up on bank accounts in your absence, keeping them active and always under your instructions.

7- Appearing before notaries and land registries to cover any needs during or after the purchase process.

Do I have to pay taxes in Spain if I own property?


In Spain, any person who owns a property has to pay annual taxes.


  1. Real Estate Tax (IBI)
  2. Income tax
  3. Capital Gains Tax.


  1. Real Estate Tax (IBI)
  2. Non-Resident Income Tax.

What taxes do I pay when I buy an existing property?


When buying an existing property, you must pay exclusively a Transfer Tax (not VAT). Depending on the purchase price, taxes are applied on a sliding scale, 10% in the “Comunidad Valenciana” (Costa Blanca), with the latter percentage varying in Murcia (Costa Cálida) to 8%.